College of Arts and Humanities Internship Scholarship
The College of Arts and Humanities Internship scholarship program allows qualified students to take 3 to 6 hours of internship credit hours tuition free. Internships in Arts and Humanities majors offer students the ability to work in their chosen field and experience practical, real world challenges that will face them as professionals.
These competitive scholarships are available to ATU undergraduate students in Arts and Humanities College majors with no fewer than 45 earned hours and good academic standing. Scholarships will be awarded based on GPA, skills and experience, and financial need. Recipients will be selected by the Arts and Humanities College Advisory Board. Scholarship availability will depend on funding.
If you are interested in applying, inquire with your department regarding internship hours. There are a wide range of internship opportunities available within the college. Eligible courses include but are not limited to:
- ART 4731,4732,4733,4734,4735,4736: Art or Design Internship
- COMM 4173: Internship in Speech Communication
- HIST or POLS 4972, 4973, 4974, 4975, 4976 Internship
- JOUR 4091,4092,4093,4094: Internship
- JPN 4903: Foreign Language Internship
- RS 4012: Internship in Rehabilitation Services
- SPAN 3163: Community Internship Experience
- TH 4091,4092,4093,4094: Internship
- SEED Education Internships
Internships may also be available as special problems or independent study courses, so speak with your department about options and opportunities.
Applications are due April 10, 2019 at noon.
Please deliver to WPN 240 or email to email@example.com