ATU Camps & Conferences
The ATU Office of Camps and Conferences Purpose
The ATU Office of Camps & Conferences through the Department of Campus Life serves to collaborate with the camp directors, event coordinators, and campus departments to promote, facilitate and streamline processes and procedures for camps and conferences held at Arkansas Tech University. Specifically, the ATU Office of Camps & Conferences is committed to:
- Providing stellar customer service to all camp directors and event coordinators so their events will run smoothly & effectively.
- Promote and support ATU’s current camps and conferences with an emphasis to grow current and potential new programs.
The ATU Office of Camps & Conferences will serve as the liaison between the respective event director and the various aspects of the university utilized for any given event (housing, dining, facilities, etc.). In this role, the ATU Office of Camps & Conferences is prepared to:
- Serve as a single point of contact for various campus entities to address concerns and find answers to questions concerning any event.
- Work closely with each event director to deliver programs that meet or exceed the expectations of everyone involved.
- Coordinate all aspects of events including, but not limited to, dining, housing, health, facility scheduling and setup, and security/safety.
- Manage all aspects of the registration process.