Emotional Support Animal Process

If you are considering an emotional support animal (ESA) in University Housing, please review the ESA Provider Information Form. Your health care provider should answer the questions on the on their letterhead. This will help your provider get us the information we need to evaluate your request for an emotional support animal. Please be aware that we are unable to accept certificates or emotional support animal identification cards purchased from third party sources.

Once you have given your provider our form, you'll make your ESA request through our online request portal. We will link your provider's completed form with your application once we receive it back from them. 

Any dogs being considered as emotional support animals will reside in the City of Russellville and must be in compliance with Russellville Animal Control laws. You may read about those requirements here.

ESA Provider Information Form