Student Portal Instructions
- Go to the Disability Services website at https://www.atu.edu/disabilities/.
- Click on the third icon, “Login to the Disability Services Portal”.
- Enter your OneTech username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the Sign In icon to proceed to the Student Dashboard.
- You are now logged into the portal and are at the Student Dashboard. You may be prompted
to read and digitally sign our statements on confidentiality, the use of accommodations,
etc. Scroll down the page to Step 1: Select class(es). Check the box next to each
course for which you are renewing accommodations.
- Read Student Rights and Responsibilities before proceeding to the next step.
- Click on the Continue to Customize Your Accommodations icon to proceed.
- The classes you’ve enrolled in this semester should be visible to you. Your approved
accommodations are listed below the course information. Select the accommodations
you require for each class. You do not have to select accommodations for a course
if they are not needed.
- Select the check box if you would like for AIM to email this accommodation letter
to your instructor(s). If you do not check this box, you will need to take printed
copies of your notifications to your instructors to ensure they are informed.
- Click on the Submit Your Accommodation Requests icon.
- The system will display a white checkmark in a green circle indicating your request
was successfully submitted.
- You may review your request by scrolling down the page. Your request is automatically
approved providing you have not selected an accommodation that requires explicit review
and approval each semester or a request that is inappropriate for the class format.
You may check the status of your request, modify your request, or cancel your request
at any time.
- A copy of your notification letter will be sent to your OneTech account for your records.
Please remember that you must log into the portal and submit your request for accommodations
Printable PDF Version
Overview of Accommodation Process