Educational Podcast Links and Information
- Teaching in Higher Ed is a space where educators explore the art and science of being more effective at facilitating learning. Host Bonni Stachowiak and the weekly guests share their experiences and tips on personal productivity, that have helped them be more at peace in their lives and be even more present for their students.
- Tea for Teaching is headed by graphic designer and teacher, Rebecca Mushtare and labor econmist and teacher, John Kane. This unlikey pair evolved this podcast out of an informal discussion series they hosted throughout last academic year at their school. Tea for Teaching focuses on introducing its listeners to innovative and effective teaching practices.
- Instruction By Design is a conversation between the instructional designers from Arizona State University's Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation (Jinnette Senecal, Celia Coochwytewa, and Aaron Kraft) about various topics on course design, pedagogy, and educational technology. Their goal for the podcast is to explore ideas for new practices and tools for implementation in your courses.
- Think UDL is a podcast about Universal Design for Learning where we hear from the people who are designing and implementing strategies in post-secondary settings with learner variability in mind. Join host, Lillian Nave, as she discovers not just WHAT her guests are teaching, learning, guiding and facilitating, but HOW they design and implement it, and WHY it even matters!
- Two Profs in a Pod is charged hilariously forward by Beth Eyres and Tenisha Baca. The duo combine efforts to explore a wide variety of topics in education with their own nerdy and fun twist.