Veterans Upward Bound (VUB) is a federally funded grant program, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, designed to motivate and assist veterans in the development of academic and other requisite skills necessary for acceptance and success in a program of post-secondary education.
Veterans Upward Bound is a college-neutral program, serving a ten county radius.
Our target area includes the following counties:
Conway, Crawford, Faulkner, Franklin, Johnson, Logan, Perry, Pope, Sebastian, & Yell
Veterans Upward Bound
Benefits of Veterans Upward Bound:
- Qualified veterans will receive support to achieve their academic goals.
- Program provides opportunities for veterans to reestablish fundamental skills and study habits required for successful performance at the post-secondary educational level.
- Men and women veterans of all ages will gain access to information about college and career awareness.
- Program is individually tailored to the needs of each veteran.
- Veterans will be able to learn in an environment alongside fellow veterans and will receive support from VUB staff members who understand the unique needs of veterans.
Areas of Academic Instruction:
Other Services Include:
Our Mission is YOUR Success!!!