Chancellor's Leadership Cabinet (CLC)
CHANCELLORS LEADERSHIP CABINET (CLC)
The Chancellors Leadership Cabinet is an organization of students formed to assist
with communication efforts among all Ozark Campus constituencies. The organization
was established in 2009 on the Ozark Campus.
The Chancellors Leadership Cabinet, by working with the Ozark Campus administration,
will advance the institutions mission through outreach and support of the communities
we serve as part of the Tech family. The organization shall not exceed ten members.
The Chancellors Leadership Cabinet shall work in cooperation with Arkansas Tech University-Ozark
Campus administration to advance and enhance its mission through outreach to prospective
and current students, alumni and friends.
- Good standing with the institution.
- Completion of all necessary forms CLC application (below), one faculty reference and
your transcript returned to the Chancellors Office by 5 p.m. Thursday, September 23,
- Meet periodically with the Chancellor and Ozark Campus administrators.
- Encourage fellow students and alumni to get involved with the Ozark Campus.
- Develop an understanding of the Ozark Campus's history and its relationship to Tech.
- Register early for classes.
- Acquire leadership and volunteer experience.
- Enhance communication skills.
- Create connections and networking opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the important role the Ozark Campus plays in the communities
it serves (publicly, economically, and socially).
- Receive a $100 book scholarship during the spring semester.
- Encourage pride and loyalty in Arkansas Tech-Ozark and actively participate in campus
- Establish important connections between the Tech student body and the alumni community.
- Support the Chancellors Office by serving as student leaders and hosts at important
university events including commencement in May and other conferences or meetings.
- Become an active, engaged member of the Ozark Campus community.
- Attend all regular meetings, functions, and other required activities.
How to Apply
Assistant to the Chancellor / CLC Advisor
Technology and Academic Support Building
1700 Helberg Lane
Ozark, AR 72949