Orientation Leader 2021
The Orientation Leader Selection Committee is looking for mature, hard-working, friendly, and value-driven leaders to represent Arkansas Tech University during the 2021 Orientation season. Selection as an Orientation Leader provides excellent opportunities; it’s a great way to make friends, become a better leader, learn about Arkansas Tech University, and have a lot of fun!
There five different opportunities for involvement with the 2021 Orientation Leader program. Click on the links below for the eligibility requirements, benefits and application procedures for each position.
- Open to all students
- Will work TECHConnect Orientation in August 2021
- Required Dates- August 10-17, 2021; Two training sessions in Spring 2021
- $400 Stipend
- Applications Open November 9, 2020 and Due Feb 1, 2021
- Leadership opportunity for returning orientation leaders
- Will assist with TECHConnect orientation leader training in August 2021 and be a member of the behind-the-scenes logistics team during TECHConnect
- Members of the Green & Gold Team will not have an OL partner but will be a small group leader to the TECHConnect orientation leaders
- Required dates are August 4-August 17, 2021, plus summer trainings
- Returning Orientation Leaders who are interested in this opportunity can select this option on the TECHConnect Application
- Will recieve a stipend