Orientation Leader 2022
The Orientation Leader Selection Committee is looking for mature, hard-working, friendly, and value-driven leaders to represent Arkansas Tech University during the 2022 Orientation season. Selection as an Orientation Leader provides excellent opportunities; it’s a great way to make friends, become a better leader, learn about Arkansas Tech University, and have a lot of fun!
There three different opportunities for involvement with the 2022 Orientation Leader program. Click on the links below for the eligibility requirements, benefits and application procedures for each position.
- Open to all students
- Will work TECHConnect Orientation in August 2022
- Required Dates- August 2022; Two training sessions in Spring 2022
- $400 Stipend
- Applications Open November 15, 2021 and Due January 26, 2022
- Leadership opportunity for returning orientation leaders
- Will work the four TECHAdvise Sessions in April 2022.
- Will assist with TECHConnect orientation leader training in August 2022 and be a member of the behind-the-scenes logistics team during TECHConnect
- Members of the Green & Gold Team will not have an OL partner but will be a small group leader to the TECHConnect orientation leaders
- Required dates are August 2022, plus summer trainings
- Returning Orientation Leaders who are interested in this opportunity can select this option on the TECHConnect Application
- Will receive a stipend of $450 (paid hourly for TECHAdvise sessions in April 2022)