Student Emergency FunD
Arkansas Tech University’s Fight on Fund provides financial resources to assist students who have experienced an emergency crisis. The Fight on Fund Committee reviews each application on a case by case basis to manage their funds and serve as many students as possible.
- Email email@example.com to request your application.
- Once the application is received, the committee chairman will contact you if additional information is required.
- The committee chairman will submit the application to the committee for review.
- Students must be degree-seeking and enrolled in at least six credit hours at Arkansas Tech University.
- Students must be in good standing (including, but not limited to, academic, conduct, etc.) with the University.
- Students must provide reasonable documentation of the hardship from credible sources.
- Students must provide documentation that the Fight on Fund is not the only resource sought to resolve the hardship.
- Estimates for replacement or repairs
- Documentary evidence (photographs or videos of damage)
- Letters of support
- Financial information
- Medical bills
- A follow-up meeting with one or more committee members may be required for documentation purposes and/or resource advising.
If you would like to help students #FightOn donate to the Fight on Fund by clicking the link below.