- Turn off your computer at the end of the day
- Turn off any non-essential office equipment in your space
- Turn off lights when you leave your work space or leave lights off when possible
- Unplug personal devices (coffee makers. radios. chargers, etc.) when not in use
- During summer days, close window coverings on windows receiving direct sunlight to prevent heat gain.
- Report malfunctioning equipment and over cooled or heated areas.
Use these checklists to help make your area more energy efficient.
Long term Checklist (Used for long periods away from your office)
Submit your ideas for Energy Conservation and Sustainability to firstname.lastname@example.org