Center for Excellence in
Teaching and Learning
Academic Affairs Pandemic Information - link
CETL Badging Program
CETL is launching a faculty and staff badge initiative. Spring 2021 offerings will focus on diversity and partnering with the well-being series. Badges demonstrate proof of dedication to professional improvement.
- Information about badging program
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Classroom - Spring 2021 programming
- Faculty Staff Well-Being - Spring 2021 programming
- Documentation of Participation
- The Teaching Professor - Sign up for an account with your @atu.edu email address to get access.
- Monday Morning Mentor Series - 20 minute videos available for 1 week, access instructions can be found in the CETL Blackboard shell under Announcements
- Magna Seminar Series - 60 minute on-demand online seminars available for 2 weeks, access instructions can be found in the CETL Blackboard shell under Announcements
The following is an essay about why Faculty Development is an essential component of a healthy university.
"Put learning as the focus as opposed to the teaching as a focus."
Ian Wolf on the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast #222
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) promotes student success through a culture of excellence in teaching and learning.
The mission of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is to encourage, support, and enhance teaching effectiveness. CETL fosters faculty growth through active sharing of best practices.