Dr. John Narcum
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Dr. John Narcum has a Ph.D. in marketing from the University of Memphis and is currently an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Arkansas Tech University. John teaches digital marketing classes, and his research interests include the areas social media marketing, non-profit marketing, and consumer behavior. John has published his research in a variety of journals including Business Strategy and the Environment, Review of Business Research and the Journal of Business Administration Online.
- BSBA-Arkansas Tech University
- MBA-University of Central Arkansas
- PHD-University of Memphis
Jones, S., Mason, K., & Narcum, J. (2019) Fast Food Strategic Advantage. Review of Business Research. 19 (1), 5-12.
Amini, M., Bienstock, C. C., & Narcum, J. (2018). Status of Corporate Sustainability: A Content Analysis of Fortune 500 Companies. Business Strategy and the Environment, 27(8), 1450-1461.
Narcum, J., Havard, C., & Mason, K. (2016). The Impact of Twitter Transgressions on an Athlete’s Brand. Journal of Business Administration Online, 14(2), 1-8.
Narcum, J., & Coleman, J. (2015). You Can’t Fool Me! Or Can You? Assimilation and Contrast Effects on Consumers’ Evaluations of Product Authenticity in the Online Environment. Journal of Asian Business Strategy, 5(9), 200-207.
Recently Taught Courses
- MKT 3063 - SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- MKT 3153 - MARKETING RESEARCH/ANALYSIS
- MKT 4013 - DIGITAL METRICS
- MKT 4033 - INTERNSHIP I IN MKT
- MKT 4063 - INTEGRATED MKT COM DIGITAL AGE
- MKT 4103 - ST: ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
- MKT 6103 - DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- MKT 6113 - STRATEGIC SOCIAL MEDIA MKT