We are delighted that you have chosen to pursue your academic journey at Arkansas Tech University. We offer a wide range of certifications, undergraduate, and graduate programs tailored to meet your intellectual and career aspirations. 

Whether you're a high school graduate, a transfer student, or an international applicant, our application provides all the necessary information and resources to guide you through the process. Join us and unlock your potential in an environment where innovation, discovery, and personal growth thrive!

  • Apply for free if you are a first-time freshman! You're a freshman if your expected high school graduation date is spring 2024, or you have already graduated from high school but have not enrolled at any college, university, or other school.
  • You're a returning student if you have attended Arkansas Tech since graduating from high school.
  • You're a concurrent student if you are a high school student seeking college credit while earning both college credit and high school credit simultaneously.
  • You're a transfer student if you are a high school graduate who has enrolled at a college, university, or other school since graduating from high school.
  • You're an international undergraduate student if you are not a permanent resident or citizen of the United States or you have arrived (or are planning to arrive) in the United States on a U.S. visa, including students from Canada.
  • You're an out-of-state student if you are not an Arkansas resident. Click here for more information.

Apply To The Russellville Campus Now!

  • You’re an Ozark Campus freshman student if you are expected to graduate from high school or if you have already graduated with a high school degree or a GED. The Ozark Campus specializes in affordable technical and career education programs of study. We offer general education coursework, along with 38 technical certificates and associate degrees in high-demand fields that lead directly to a bachelor’s degree.

Apply To Ozark Now!

  • You're a graduate student if you hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college verified by an official transcript.
  • You're an international graduate student if you hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college verified by an official transcript. 

Apply To The Graduate College Now!

This Is Only The Beginning | Apply Now

Reach out for more Information

Undergraduate Admissions Contact
Ozark Campus Admissions Contact
The Graduate College Contact
International Admissions Contact