AGS Educator Day
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Educator Day at Arkansas Governor's School is an annual event where we open our doors to the teachers who have helped inspire and encouarge students who are attending the summer program. Traditionally, it is an opportunity for invited teachers to tour the campus, sit in on classes, and receive special recognition from their students. This year, we are hosting Educator Day with the schedule of events listed below. You will have the opportunity to participate in person or virtually.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 AM - Welcome and overview of AGS
- 10:00 AM - Panel discussion with AGS student representatives
- 11:00 AM - Tour of campus, led by nominating students
- 11:30 AM - AGS application process meeting (for counselors and GT teachers)
- 12:00 PM - Lunch with students (Chambers Cafeteria)
RSVP Below To Confirm Your Attendance
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter technical problems or if you have questions about Educator's Day.