Activities Director Job Description
Short Job Description:
- Responsible for planning and executing major activities for the program (i.e. sports tournaments, athletic games, outdoor activities, games, performances, dances, mixers, contests, etc...)
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to accommodate events in the evenings and on the weekends.
- Coordinate with the AGS Directors, ATU Office of Campus Life, ATU Office of Campus Recreation, and various departments across campus to create weekly calendars of events.
- Offer a diverse selection of activities to meet the multiple interests and personalities of students.
- Manage the use of AGS recreational equipment.
- Receive feedback from students and faculty/staff to plan and evaluate activities.
- Attend required AGS meetings.
- Requires strong organizational skills to keep track of important dates and information concerning events.
- Requires strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral communication skills in large groups is preferred.
- Attention to detail as well as creativity are helpful for planning and successfully executing events.