What happens if I test positive?
Anyone testing positive should expect to be contacted by the Arkansas Department of Health and/or UAMS regarding their results and regarding isolation procedures and contact tracing.
- Anyone testing positive needs to visit https://atu.medicatconnect.com, log in using your OneTech user name and password, click “forms”, and open the form
called “COVID19 Reporting Form.”
- Please self-isolate (do not come to campus or go elsewhere) until you have been given
further guidance from the Health and Wellness Center.
- Please self-isolate (do not come to campus or go elsewhere) until you have been given further guidance from the Health and Wellness Center.
- If you receive positive results on the weekend, please complete the COVID-19 Reporting
Form (see above instructions) or call ATU Public Safety at 479-968-0222 to report
your results and receive instructions.
- Should anyone living on campus test positive for COVID-19 we have procedures in place
to help them know how to isolate, and the University has help available for checking
on students in the residence halls to make sure they have food and are recovering
- In the event of a medical emergency, call 911. Tell them that you have tested positive for novel coronavirus. Keep a face mask on until a health care provider asks you to remove it.
We need to assess all persons that were in contact with a positive case so it’s very important to contact the Health and Wellness Center if you believe you have symptoms, have been exposed to someone who tested positive, or have been tested.
If someone from the Health and Wellness Center calls you, please make every effort to answer or call them back because they may have very important information regarding COVID-19. Their number is 479-968-0329.