The primary mission of the Ozark Campus Retention Committee is to retain students by devising common sense, campus-wide strategies that empower students to persist to graduation or go on to a four-year university.
A secondary purpose is to raise awareness of retention issues and programs among staff and faculty, for it takes a campus, not a retention director, to retain a student.
Accordingly, the retention committee is made up of a mixture of staff, faculty, and administrators. Purpose-driven, the committee meets irregularly throughout each semester. Anyone who has questions or comments about retention issues is welcome to contact retention committee chairperson Mike Bogue at (479) 508-3368 or email@example.com.
- Mike Bogue, Chair, Coordinator of Student Success
- Jessica Birchler, Coordinator of Advising, Testing and Records
- Jody Chrisman, Industrial Control Systems
- Gwen Faulkenberry, English
- Richard Harris, Chief Student Officer
- Trina Hayes, Physical Therapist Assistant
- Kristie Moore, Librarian
- Mike Murders, Chief Academic Officer
- Brenda Shoop, Assessment Coordinator