Audition Video Upload Instructions
- Once signed in to YouTube with the account you wish to use, click the "Upload" button in the top right corner.
- Click the dropdown labeled "Public."
- Change dropdown to "Unlisted."
- Upload the video file from your computer.
- Title the video "Student Last Name, Student First Name, Area Applying In, Voice Part (in Choral Music) or Intrument (in Instrumental Music)".
- Click "Advanced settings".
- Disable comments and notifications to existing subscribers by unselecting the following options: Allow comments, Users can view ratings for this video, Notify subscribers, and Make video statistics on the watch page publicly visible.
- Click "Done" and wait for video to upload.
- Once the video has finished uploading copy the URL under "Share" and paste it into the online application.