Thanks for Registering
We look forward to seeing you at Arkansas Tech’s 2019 High School Counselor Workshop scheduled for Friday, August 30th. The workshop will be held in Chambers West Dining Hall (#23 on the campus map). Please keep in mind that classes will be in session and parking spaces may be limited. A link to our campus map is included below for your reference. Please print this page and display on your dash of your vehicle. No other parking pass is necessary.
Tentative Agenda for Friday, August 30, 2019
- 9:00 a.m.-- Registration and Visitation
- 9:30 a.m.-- Welcome and Introductions
- 9:45 a.m.-- Scholarship and Financial Aid Update
- 10:30 a.m.-- Break
- 10:45 a.m.-- Emergency Management Department
- 11:05 a.m.-- Agriculture Department
- 11:25 a.m.-- College of Education
- 11:45 a.m.-- Communication and Journalism Department
- 12:05 p.m.-- Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.-- Campus Tours - Optional
If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact the Office of Admissions:
(479) 968-0343 or 800-582-6953
Again, we look forward to having you on our campus on August 30th!