Effective June 1, 2000, official transcripts are available at no charge; Arkansas Tech University's Board of Trustees approved a per semester transcript fee. This decision resulted in transcripts being available at no additional cost to all past and present students.
You can obtain your transcript in person (please show a valid driver's license), by writing a letter requesting we send a transcript, or choose the printable form below. Complete, sign, mail or fax the form to the Registrar's office.
If a faxed request is received but a transcript cannot be released, your transcript will not be issued. Priority will not be given to requests received by fax. Please note transcripts cannot be faxed. Transcripts are usually mailed within five business days after receipt of the request. Official transcripts are not issued unless all obligations to the University are satisfied.
|Download Adobe Reader|
If you choose to write a letter, please provide the following:
- Full name (including all maiden, married and previous names)
- Mailing address and phone number
- Date of birth
- Years in which you attended Arkansas Tech University
- Number of transcripts requested
- Name and complete mailing address to which we are to send transcript(s)
- Your signature
- Student identification number (Click here for help obtaining your student identification number)
You can submit your request to the following:
Fax: (479) 667-1422
Office of Student Services
Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus
1700 Helberg Lane
Ozark, AR 72949