We welcome the opportunity to assist you in joining the Arkansas Tech family. For
your convenience, you may apply for admission online, or review programs of study and admission requirements.
If you choose to apply online, you will be asked to log in to apply on line to our institution. The drop-down box
you will see does not list the programs of study in each of the three Associate of
Applied Science degree areas. Please review the list of programs below and select
the appropriate Associate of Applied Science degree for the program of your choice.
- If you prefer to complete a paper application to the Ozark Campus, please fill out
and return this application.
- High school students wanting concurrent enrollment please use this application.
Checklist for documentation required for admission to the Ozark Campus:
- Application (If paper, please be sure both sides are completed and you have signed
- ACT, SAT, or COMPASS scores (If submit SAT-1, must also submit TSWE score.) (All test
scores can be no more than 5 years old at the beginning of the term you wish to enroll.)
- Official high school transcript (showing full legal name, rank, final grade point
average, and documented graduation date) or GED Score Report
- Official college transcript(s) (Transcripts should be sent directly to the Office
of Student Services by each of the institutions attended.)
- Selective service information (answer this question on your application)
- Immunization records (showing two (2) immunizations against measles and rubella (MMR))
- Be sure you arrange to take the COMPASS test if necessary. If you aren't sure whether
or not you need to take this test, please contact the Office of Student Services.
- Every person who applies must provide the Office of Student Services with an official
copy of their high school transcript or GED scores and an official transcript from
each college you have attended.
Study guides for the COMPASS and TEAS tests.