Before the big day arrives, make sure to complete the following requirements:
1. Obtain your Student ID to have access to the hall and meals when you move-in. All students must have one. Follow the next steps:
- Log in to OneTech (onetech.atu.edu) with your username and password.
- Go to the "Banner Self Service" box located on the OneTech home page.
- Click on the "Student" folder.
- Go to the link for "Online Student ID Request Form"
- Follow the prompts to upload your photo
2. Make sure you are enrolled in classes. Contact your academic advisor if you are not sure.
3. Get informed about financial deadlines to make sure payments are made on time and avoid being dropped for non-pay. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
MOVE-In Dates & Times
- Thursday, January 05, 2023 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm by appointment
- Needing to Arrive After January 05, 2023
- Arriving Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm: Go to the Residence Life office in Doc Bryan 153
- Arriving after hours and weekends: Go to your hall and call RA on duty (number posted on the door)
Setting up a move in appointment
Appointments will be available for set up starting December 05, 2022 at 10am
- Go to housing portal and login with OneTech credentials
- Click Appointments
- Select Spring 2023-Only Move In
- Set Appointment (if needing to cancel the appointment, follow the same steps but click on cancel appointment then set a new one)
- Check your Tech email for appointment confirmation and instructions
- Starting Saturday, January 07, 2023 at noon. No appointment required.
- Current campus residents (fall residents returning from Winter Break to live in their room for spring) can move back starting January 07, 2023 at noon.
- Current campus residents needing to move back before January 7, must request Winter Break Stay.
- Current campus residents needing to move back after January 7, should return directly to their hall.
MOVE-IN STEPS for new students
Step 1. Complete Emergency Contact Form by January 03, 2023 at Noon
- Form will be available December 12, 2022 on Roompact.
- Log in with OneTech credentials at www.roompact.com
- Go to Forms
- Select Emergency Contact Form and complete
Step 2. Go to Doc Bryan 153
- Arrive at Doc Bryan 153 at the time of your appointment
- Enter through O Street (across from Whatta-Burger)
- Park in the parking lots next to Tucker Coliseum. See parking map for more info
- Walk Across the street to Doc Bryan and follow the signs to the Residence Life office
Step 3: Verify Emergency Contact Form has been completed
- Show Housing Confirmation email or a picture of it. If the form was completed at least 48 hours before arrival, the email will say “Emergency Contact Verified”
- Emergency contact form should be completed before move-in day to ensure a quick check-in process
- If the form has not been completed, you will be directed to the Emergency Contact
Verification station to complete it
Step 4: Check in at the front desk
- Pick up residence hall keys
Step 5: Go to your Hall (see map)
- Pull up in front of your residence hall and unload all belongings. You will have 5-10 minutes to unload. Do not leave car unattended in front of the hall.
- Move your vehicle to the assigned parking lot for your residence hall
- Move your belongings to your room.
- Set up your room. You are home!
WHAT TO BRING/NOT TO BRING MOVING TIPS
- Spring 2023
- Start January 08, 2023 with lunch
- End May 02, 2023 with lunch
- All on campus students except those living in the University Commons Apartments are
required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plans are semester based and are designed to offer convenience, variety, and
affordability with varying combinations of meals. Meal plans are non-transferable.
Any inquiries for meal plans should be directed to Student Accounts at (479) 968-027.
- How do I purchase a meal plan?
- On- Campus residents: Select your meal plan in the housing portal after you sign your housing contract, make the $100 room prepayment, and select or are assigned a room.
- Off-campus students: Should purchase a commuter meal plan following the next steps:
- Log in to OneTech with your username and password
- Access the main menu next to the ATU Logo
- From the main menu, click "Self-Service Banner (SSB)"
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Click on the "Commuter Meal Plan Sign-Up" block
- Can I change my meal plan? Yes. Until the 5th day of classes at 5 p.m.
- Spring Semester Change Deadline: January 13, 2023, 5 p.m.
- On campus students may change their meal plan in the housing portal.