M Street Hall
508 W M Street
Office: (479) 880-4027
Duty: (479) 747-8254
M Street is a five-story co-ed residence hall offering a great view of the campus. The newest residence hall on campus will offer mainly triple rooms starting Fall 2019. M Street also offers semi-private bathrooms and an entertainment lobby. Residents have access to a basement lounge with game tables and an outdoor 'grass mall area'.
Starting Fall 2019, M Street will house all first year students and all Living Learning Communities except Engineering II. To learn more about LLCs click here.
- Semi-private bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room
- Lounge located on each floor
- Basement Lobby
- Triple Room Size- Approximately 15.5' X 13'
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Loft extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants