514 W M Street
Office: (479) 356-2172
Duty: (479) 264-8503
Re-opened in Fall 2009 as a residence hall, this co-ed Living Learning Community is located on the west side of campus behind Tucker and Critz halls. This is a traditional residence hall with a community style bath. Residents have access to one spacious lounge with a television and an outdoor 'grass mall area'.
Since Fall 2014, Hughes has been home to the Agriculture Living Learning Community. The Ag LLC helps students who are pursuing a degree in Agriculture to collaborate with Residence Life staff, peers in the program, and academic faculty to develop career furthering knowledge and capitalize on learning opportunities outside of the classroom. All Resident Assistants (RAs) in the Agriculture LLC are declared Agriculture upperclassmen in various Ag disciplines.
- 101 co-ed residents
- 44 double rooms
- 2 quads and 5 singles
- Community style bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room and lobby located on the first floor
- Room size- Approximately 13' X 11'8"
- Window size- Approximately 5'1" X 3'1"
- 80" mattress (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and four Resident Assistants