University Commons Apartments
1705 & 1707 Coliseum Drive
Office: (479) 880-4056
Duty: (479) 747-8739
University Commons, located on the northeast corner of campus, is comprised of 60 four-bedroom apartments and 22 two-bedroom apartments within seven buildings.
Each apartment includes a living room, two bathrooms, private bedrooms and a full kitchen, including an oven, range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Each apartment also includes a washer and dryer. All utilities (electricity, air/heat, water, cable and Internet) are included in the rent. Stream2, an IPTV service provided by Apogee is provided for all residents.
Students who have earned 30 hours of college work and a 2.5 cumulative GPA may select to live in our on-campus apartments. Like hall residents, apartment residents are required to make a $100 room prepayment. This prepayment will be applied to their account during the spring semester. The room prepayment serves to reserve a student's spot on campus for fall and spring. Students living in the University Commons are not required to purchase a meal plan.
- 284 co-ed residents
- 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom options
- Private bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout buildings
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
- Room size- Approximately 9' 3" X 11' 1"
- Window size- Approximately 3' 9" X 3' 10"
- Full-sized bed with standard length mattress
- Cable hook-up in living room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Full sized bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and six Resident Assistants