1505 N El Paso Avenue
Office: (479) 880-4185
Duty: (479) 264-7504
Nutt Hall was constructed in 2002 and named after John W. Nutt and his wife, Joie Thompson Nutt.
This five story structure, situated in the center of campus, is a suite style residential facility which houses both males and females in a variety of suite arrangements typically including spacious single, double, triple, and quad rooms. Starting Fall 2022, Nutt Hall will be offering triple rooms again.
The building is divided into ten wings (two per floor), and each wing has a living room area including a refrigerator and microwave for student use. At least one living room area on each floor is equipped with a television for student viewing.
- Single, doubles, and triples for Fall 2022- Spring 2023
- Suite style bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room on top four floors
- Conference room and 3 lobbies on first floor
- 2 lobbies per floor on floors 2 through 5
- Kitchenette on first floor
- Double and triple room size Approximately 15’ X 19’ (Quads are slightly larger).
- Single room size 11’ X 8’
- Window size 3’ X 7’ with vertical blinds (fifth floor windows are larger)
- 80" mattresses (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants