1505 N El Paso Avenue
Office: (479) 880-4185
Duty: (479) 264-7504
Nutt Hall was constructed in 2002 and named after John W. Nutt and his wife, Joie Thompson Nutt.
This five story structure, situated in the center of campus, is a suite style residential facility which houses both males and females in a variety of suite arrangements including spacious single, double, triple, and quad rooms.
The building is divided into ten wings (two per floor), and each wing has a living room area including a refrigerator and microwave for student use. At least one living room area on each floor is equipped with a television for student viewing.
Using your phone? Open video in the YouTube app. to enjoy the full 360 video experience.
- Single, double, triple and quad rooms
- Suite style bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room on top four floors
- Conference room and 3 lobbies on first floor
- 2 lobbies per floor on floors 2 through 5
- Kitchenette on first floor
- Double and triple room size Approximately 15’ X 19’ (Quads are slightly larger).
- Single room size 11’ X 8’
- Window size 3’ X 7’ with vertical blinds (fifth floor windows are larger)
- 80" mattresses (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants