M Street Hall
508 W M Street
Duty: (479) 747-8254
M Street is a five-story co-ed residence hall offering a great view of the campus. Typically, offering double and a few single rooms. M Street also offers semi-private bathrooms and an entertainment lobby. Semi-private bathrooms can be locked from the inside, they are fully equipped bathrooms with the capacity of one person, and are located in the hallway. M Street residents have access to a basement lounge with laundry room, game tables and an outdoor basketball court.
M Street houses students from all classifications and the Honors Living Learning Community.
- Semi-private bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room
- Lounge located on each floor
- Basement Lobby
- Double Room Size- Approximately 15.5' X 13'
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- 1 Loft extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants