M Street Hall
508 W M Street
Office: (479) 880-4027
Duty: (479) 747-8254
M Street is a five-story co-ed residence hall offering a great view of the campus. The newest residence hall on campus will offer double and triple rooms starting Fall 2019. M Street also offers semi-private bathrooms and an entertainment lobby. Residents have access to a basement lounge with game tables and an outdoor 'grass mall area'.
Starting Fall 2019, M Street will house all first year students and all Living Learning Communities except Engineering II. To learn more about LLCs click here.
Using your phone? Open video in the YouTube app. to enjoy the full 360 video experience.
- Semi-private bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room
- Lounge located on each floor
- Basement Lobby
- Triple Room Size- Approximately 15.5' X 13'
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Loft extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants