1804 North Boulder Avenue
Office: (479) 356-2094
Duty: (479) 567-1456
Jones Hall is a co-ed residence hall situated on the northeast part of campus and is designed as a traditional suite style residence hall. Two double rooms share a bathroom between them. Each room is carpeted and comes with a vanity and sink.
Jones traditionally has housed freshmen. Starting this fall, it will house upperclassmen with over 60 earned credit hours on the first floor in single rooms. Students with 30 earned credit hours will have access to the 2nd floor and the 3rd floor will house the Engineering II LLC.
Jones will house the Engineering II Living Learning Community. A community for 2nd year engineering majors. Those in the LLC have access to the first floor engineering lab. Jones Hall is located across the street from the College of Engineering & Applied Science in Corley Hall. The Engineering LLCs was created to bring electrical and mechanical engineering students together in a community for academic collaboration, support, and high-quality learning opportunities in conjunction with engineering faculty, peer mentors and Residence Life staff. All Resident Assistants (RAs) in the Engineering LLC are declared Engineering upperclassmen in various Engineering disciplines.
Using your phone? Open video in the YouTube app. to enjoy the full 360 video experience.
- Suite style bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room on the second floor
- Lobby on first floor
- Engineering Lab
- Starting Fall 2019, open through Winter Break
- Room size Approximately 8’ X 15’
- Window size 3’ X 5’ with mini blinds
- Bunk-able beds with 80” mattresses (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and six Resident Assistants