501 W O Street
Office: (479) 880-4178
Duty: (479) 567-6207
Brown Hall is located on the west end of campus between Tucker and Turner Halls. Starting Fall 2019, Brown will be an all-male residence hall. It is designed as a traditional three-story residence hall with restrooms conveniently located off the hallways.
Residents of Brown Hall have the luxury of having some new furniture in the rooms. Brown has a new roof, new carpeting, and lights in the hallways. The residents of Brown enjoy the updated lobby that includes a television and a pool table. Brown hall residents are known for their athletic ability and competitive nature during Battle of the Halls.
Using your phone? Open video in the YouTube app. to enjoy the full 360 video experience.
- 152 co-ed residents (Male only starting Fall 2019)
- 76 Double rooms
- Community style bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- Main floor lobby
- Laundry room on the second and third floors
- Room size- Approximately 12' X 15' 2''
- Window size- Approximately 6' X 4'4" with blinds
- 80" mattress (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- 2 Extra-long twin beds
- 2 Closet areas
- 2 Desks and desk chairs
- 2 Chests of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and six Resident Assistants