1300 N Glenwood
Office: (479) 356-2172
Duty: (479) 264-8503
Critz Hall reopened in Fall of 2011 as a residence hall. This all male community is located on the west side of campus in front of Hughes and Tucker halls. Critz Hall is a traditional style building with community bathrooms on each floor. Residents have access to an outdoor ‘grass mall area’. The residents of Critz enjoy two lobby areas featuring a pool table, ping pong table, and a television.
- 86 male residents
- 41 double rooms
- 2 single rooms
- Community style bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- 2 lobbies
- Laundry room
- Room size - Approximately 9' 6" X 15'
- Window size- Approximately 5' 3" X 3' 10"
- 80" mattresses (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and two Resident Assistants