Mary B. Gunter Emerging Leaders LLC
The Mary B. Gunter Emerging Leaders LLC is a community designed to bring together students from a variety of academic disciplines to learn about leadership and how to practically apply it in the real world.
Location: Nutt Hall 2nd Floor
Classification:Freshmen and Sophomore
Course(s): Fall: LEAD 1003 & CSP 1013 Spring: LEAD 2003
Advisor(s): Chelsea Lairamore, Jana Crouch
What to Expect
- Faculty led study sessions
- Participation in planning conferences
- Service learning opportunities
- Exposure to key community leaders
- Student leadership panel
- Opportunity to become a community assistant
- Make new connections in the community
Did you know?
- Emerging leaders will take an active role in planning leadership conferences hosted by Campus Life (i.e. Women's Leadership Conference, High School Leadership Conference, etc.)
- Present leadership sessions for peers within the On Track co-curricular experience
- Participate in an overnight trip to a collegiate leadership competition where their leadership skills will be put to the test against other colleges.
Phone: (479) 968-0276