Before the big day arrives, make sure you complete the following requirements:
- Obtain your Student ID to have access to the hall and meals when you move-in. All students must have one.
Follow the next steps:
- Log in to OneTech (onetech.atu.edu) with your username and password.
- Go to the "Banner Self Service" box located on the OneTech home page.
- Click on the "Student" folder.
- Go to the link for "Online Student ID Request Form"
- Follow the prompts to upload your photo
- Make sure you are enrolled in classes. Contact your academic advisor if you are not sure.
- Get informed about financial deadlines to make sure payments are made on time and
avoid being dropped for non-pay. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
MovE-In Dates & Times
We are so excited to welcome students and their families back to campus this fall!
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 from 3pm- 8pm
- Friday, August 13, 2021 from 3pm- 8pm
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 from 8am - 2pm (Due to COVID restrictions, moving assistance will no longer be provided)
Appointments will be REQUIRED. Appointments will be available for selection through the housing portal starting July 22 at noon until August 10 at Noon (extended deadline).
Needing to Arrive After August 14?
- Go to the University Commons clubhouse (white house between Doc Bryan and University Commons apartments, across Tucker Coliseum).
- The clubhouse will be open:
- August 15 from 10am to 8pm
- Monday- Friday from 8am to 8pm
- If arriving after hours, go to the clubhouse and call the DUTY number posted on the door: 479-317-7143.
- For the most up to date information, visit: https://www.atu.edu/pandemicrecovery/
- Students should complete the daily health screening prior to departing for campus/leaving their residence hall room: https://www.atu.edu/pandemicrecovery/student-health-screening.php
- Up to 2 guests are allowed to help resident move in
- As precaution, move in assistance will no longer be provided on August 14. However, speed bins will be provided in locations with an elevator.
What to Bring:
- Bring Tech ID or Picture ID. No keys will be provided without ID. For instructions on how to obtain a TechID, visit here
- Room assignment
- Write, print, or show a picture of your room assignment and bring it with you. i.e. M Street 110-1.
- Room assignment may be found through the housing application on the housing portal.
- Moving supplies. (Carts and dollies may be available in limited quantity).
- Up to 2 helpers. Due to COVID restrictions, only 2 people may the enter with the resident to help move.
Step 1. Go to Tucker Coliseum
- On the day of your appointment, go to Tucker Coliseum.
- Enter through O Street (across from Whatta-Burger)
- Park on parking lots S, R, or J. See parking map for more info.
- Follow the signs to enter Tucker Coliseum to avoid traffic delays.
Step 2: Verify Emergency Contact Form
- Emergency contact form may be completed before move in day for a quick process.
- Form will be available August 6 on Roompact
- Log in with OneTech credentials at www.roompact.com
- Go to Forms
- Select Emergency Contact Form and complete.
Step 3: Check In
- Confirm room assignment.
- Pick up keys.
Step 4: Go to your Hall
- Follow signs to exit Tucker Coliseum and follow signs to your hall.
- Park in parking lot assigned to your hall.
- Move your belongings. You are home!
- For early arrival details, visit https://www.atu.edu/reslife/extendedstay.php
Meal plans - Start August 13, 2021 with breakfast
- All on campus students except those living in the University Commons Apartments are
required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plans are semester based and are designed to offer convenience, variety, and
affordability with varying combinations of meals. Meal plans are non-transferable.
Any inquiries for meal plans should be directed to Administrative Services at (479)
- How do I purchase a meal plan? You are able to select your meal plan in the housing portal after you sign your housing contract, select your room, and pay your $100 pre-payment.
Commuter Students may purchase a meal plan in the Student Accounts Office located
in the RCB building, Room 242 or call (479) 968-2837.
- Can I change my meal plan? Yes. Until the 5th day of classes at 5 p.m.
- Fall Semester Change Deadline: August 24, 2021, 5 p.m.
- Spring Semester Change Deadline: January 14, 2022, 5 p.m.
- On campus students may change their meal plan in the housing portal.