Before the big day arrives, make sure you complete the following requirements:
- Obtain your Student ID to have access to the hall and meals when you move-in. All students
must have one. Follow the next steps:
- Log in to OneTech (onetech.atu.edu) with your username and password.
- Go to the "Banner Self Service" box located on the OneTech home page.
- Click on the "Student" folder.
- Go to the link for "Online Student ID Request Form"
- Follow the prompts to upload your photo
- Make sure you are enrolled in classes. Contact your academic advisor if you are not sure.
- Get informed about financial deadlines to make sure payments are made on time and avoid being dropped for non-pay. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
On this much anticipated day, the entire ATU family joins in to welcome you and your loved ones to campus.
Scheduled to limit number of people in the room and building. This allows for proper social distancing and enhanced disinfection of the most high-touch areas within our facilities like door handles, knobs, buttons, switches, handrails, tables, etc.
- To promote public health on our campus, all individuals that come to campus should self-screen for possible symptoms before coming to campus.
- Self-Screening information can be found here: https://www.atu.edu/pandemicrecovery/student-health-screening.php
- Residents may have up to two additional people to assist in the move-in process
- Residents and guests will have temperature checked prior to receiving keys for their room.
- All residents and their guests must wear masks during the drop off/move-in process
- Residents are limited to 2 hours for drop off/move in
- All halls except Wilson, University Commons, and Vista Place will be available for drop off starting July 31
- Wilson will be available for drop off from August 04 to August 08
- University Commons will be available for drop off from August 06 to August 08
- Vista Place Building 4 will be available for drop off from August 06 to August 08
- Vista Place Building 2 will not will be available for drop off. It will be available for move-in starting August 10 to August 14 (Appointments for move-in will be available for selection sarting August 03 at 10am)
Drop Off Days: July 31- August 08
- One resident, per building, every 45 minutes
- Starting at 8 a.m.
- Up to 200 students per day could check in
- Appointments are REQUIRED. Appointments will be available for selection starting Friday, July 24 at 10am through the housing portal
Before coming to campus:
- Self-screen for possible COVID19 symptoms using the COVID-19 STUDENT DAILY HEALTH SCREENING here https://www.atu.edu/pandemicrecovery/student-health-screening.php
- Residents may bring up to two additional people to assist in the process
- Organize your items. It will make drop off and set up faster
- Bring masks. Residents and their guests are required to wear one
- Bring moving supplies (carts and dollies will not be provided)
- Bring Tech ID* or picture ID. Students without a Tech ID will be provided a temporary card to access the hall
When arriving to campus:
- Go to the University Commons clubhouse (Use 1705 Coliseum Dr. Russellville, AR72801 as GPS address) to pick up keys. Bring Tech ID or picture ID.
- Resident and two guests must enter UC clubhouse wearing masks.
- Staff will check temperature of student and guests prior to handing keys.
- If temperature check is successful, keys will be handed.
- Head to your residence hall:
- Curbside drop off parking is limited to 15 minutes, park close, unload, and move vehicle
- Swipe card to enter. Up to two guests may enter the hall.
- Drop-off your items. You have two hours.
- Lock room door when done.
- Take keys with you. Do not lose them or you will incur key replacement fees.
After drop off:
- Drop off participants are not eligible to return during move-in days from August 10-August 14.
- Drop off participants can return starting August 15 by appointment (appointments will be available for selection starting August 08 at 10am)
- If needing to stay on campus, apply for summer housing. Summer rates will apply up to August 10 https://www.atu.edu/reslife/summerhousing.php
Move In Days : August 10-August 14
- One resident, per building, every 30 minutes
- Starting a 8 a.m. with 18 timeslots each day
- Up to 225 residents per day could check in
- Centralized Drive Through Contactless Check In
- Students are able to move in and stay
- Students may bring up to 2 people to help
- Bring moving supplies. Moving carts/supplies will not be provided
- Masks are required
- Appointments will be available for selection starting August 03 at 10am through the housing portal
Early Arrivals: Up to August 10
- Students who need to move in prior to August 10 will need to complete a Summer Housing Contract through the Housing Portal
- Students will be charged a daily rate up until August 10
- Residence Halls: $13.50
- 2 bedroom: $27.50
- 4 bedroom: $25.00
- Student is eligible but not obligated to have a meal plan if arriving before August 10
- Student will need to sign up for an arrival time
- Curbside move in not available
The Department of Residence Life continues to plan for best move-in practices for fall. Please continue to check this page as more information will be released soon. For a complete COVID19 plan for fall, click below.
Meal plans - Start August 10
- All on campus students except those living in Vista Place and the University Commons
Apartments are required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plans are semester based and are designed to offer convenience, variety, and
affordability with varying combinations of meals. Meal plans are non-transferable.
Any inquiries for meal plans should be directed to Administrative Services at (479)
- How do I purchase a meal plan? You are able to select your meal plan in the housing portal after you sign your housing contract, select your room, and pay your $100 pre-payment.
Commuter Students may purchase a meal plan in the Student Accounts Office located
in the RCB building, Room 242 or call (479) 968-2837.
- Can I change my meal plan? Yes. Until the 5th day of classes at 5 p.m.
- Fall Semester Change Deadline: August 25, 2020, 5 p.m.
- Spring Semester Change Deadline: January 15, 2021, 5 p.m.
- On campus students may change their meal plan in the housing portal.