Before the big day arrives, make sure to complete the following requirements:
- Obtain your Student ID to have access to the hall and meals when you move-in. All students must have one. Follow the next steps:
- Log in to OneTech (onetech.atu.edu) with your username and password.
- Go to the "Banner Self Service" box located on the OneTech home page.
- Click on the "Student" folder.
- Go to the link for "Online Student ID Request Form"
- Follow the prompts to upload your photo
- Make sure you are enrolled in classes. Contact your academic advisor if you are not sure.
- Get informed about financial deadlines to make sure payments are made on time and avoid being dropped for non-pay. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
We are so excited to welcome students and their families back to campus this fall!
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 by appointment
- Appointments open for selection July 26.
More information coming soon!
Meal plans - Start August 13, 2022 with Lunch
- All on campus students except those living in the University Commons Apartments are
required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plans are semester based and are designed to offer convenience, variety, and
affordability with varying combinations of meals. Meal plans are non-transferable.
Any inquiries for meal plans should be directed to Administrative Services at (479)
- How do I purchase a meal plan? You are able to select your meal plan in the housing portal after you sign your housing contract, select your room, and pay your $100 pre-payment.
Commuter Students may purchase a meal plan in the Student Accounts Office located
in the RCB building, Room 242 or call (479) 968-2837.
- Can I change my meal plan? Yes. Until the 5th day of classes at 5 p.m.
- Fall Semester Change Deadline: August 23, 2022, 5 p.m.
- Spring Semester Change Deadline: January 13, 2023, 5 p.m.
- On campus students may change their meal plan in the housing portal.