Students who choose not to attend Arkansas Tech University after they have enrolled in courses must officially withdraw. Failure to officially withdraw may result in student receiving failing grades and having financial charges applied to the student's account.
Students can withdraw from full-term courses through:
Spring 2021: April 16
Total Withdrawal Steps:
- Students with financial aid (loans, grants, and/or scholarships) MUST contact the Office of Financial Aid before initiating the withdrawal process.
- Students who are international, participate in athletics, receive Veteran's benefits,
or are pending graduation should contact the respective office before requesting a
-International Students: email@example.com or (479) 964-0832-Athletics: firstname.lastname@example.org or (479) 498-6071
-Veterans: email@example.com or (479) 968-0445
-Graduation Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (479) 968-0272
- Log in to OneTech using your OneTech ID and password.
- Select the Registration tab in the left panel (or the yellow menu at the top if you are using a mobile device).
- In the Registration Channel select "Drop Classes or Withdraw."
- Select the appropriate term.
- Click "Request Drop or Withdraw" and then click "Create New Drop/Withdrawal Request."
- Select all of the courses and click continue.
- Thoroughly read all information boxes and click continue.
- Complete the survey and click submit to complete your withdraw. You will get a submission status screen if it is submitted correctly and an email from email@example.com once the request is approved or denied, so monitor your ATU email account.
It is the student's responsibility to verify that the total withdrawal was completed accurately. It is recommended that the student view their student detailed schedule on their OneTech account and print the registration message "You are not currently enrolled for the term selected" for their records.
NOTE: For refund information and dates, please visit the Student Accounts website.