Students currently enrolled in the fall 2017 semester may be eligible to register
for the winter intersession 2017 and spring 2018 terms based on their number of earned
hours at the start of the fall 2017 semester.
- Log into OneTech and select the Registration tab.
- Click Registration Status to check student registration eligibility and total earned
hours. Confirm the correct major is shown (if not, complete and submit a Change of Major form).
NOTE: Students with holds must contact the appropriate office and resolve the hold prior to registration.
- Students must consult with their advisor before registering in classes. By October
16, an appointment schedule will be posted on/near each advisor's office door. Students
should use the schedule to make an academic advising appointment with their advisor.
Distance learners/night students should contact their advisor to discuss the process
Who is your advisor? If an advisor is assigned, the advisor will be listed under Academic Profile. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Registrar's Office.
EXCEPTION: Students who have less than 60 earned hours or who are undecided about a major may be advised in the Academic Advising Center (Rothwell 107) prior to their eligible dates to register, but will be registered based on the appropriate schedule above. Call (479)964-0843 to schedule an advising appointment.
- Students will either be registered in classes by their advisor, or the advisor can
elect to provide a Student Registration Code allowing the student to register in classes
using the OneTech portal. Students will use the Register and Add/Drop Classes link (located in the
Registration block under the Registration tab) to register.
NOTE: Course section numbers may indicate unusual course characteristics, such as meeting at a location other than the Russellville campus, or a mixed technology class that is web-based and occasionally meets on campus. Refer to Section Numbers Decoded for more information.
NOTE: Students enrolling in web-based courses can visit eTech for eLearning resources and important course-related information.
- Check the class schedule; it is the student's responsibility to verify the registration has been completed accurately, so it is recommended that students print a copy of their class schedule for their records. Students may view their schedule by selecting Student Detailed Schedule, which is listed under Registration. Refer to Building Abbreviations for helpful information and a link to the campus map.
- Pay charges and/or confirm financial settlement according to Fee Payment Policy. Visit the Student Accounts website for information concerning cost, payment, and obtaining Tech IDs, and the Financial Aid website for more information on loans/grants/scholarships.
- Students must attend the course before its unique attendance date. There are no exceptions. Attendance is measured as: physical attendance, submission of an assignment, OR completion of Blackboard Attendance Accounting module.
- All students operating a vehicle on campus must purchase a Hang Tag. For information on Hang Tags and parking areas visit Public Safety's website.
- Verify addresses and phones numbers are correct by selecting Update Addresses and
Phones on the home tab under personal information.
Official enrollment is contingent upon eligibility to enroll for future terms.
Important Information: Students who have enrolled in classes but decide not to attend Tech must officially withdraw from classes. See Withdrawing for more information.