Community Education / Professional Development
TheDepartment of Professional Studies and Community Outreach offers special interest, leisure learning, professional development,and customized classes to the community at affordable costs. Designed to meet the needs of community members and business professionals, our classes employ highly trained instructors to ensure a positive learning experience.
Contact the Department of Community Education and Professional Development at (479) 356-2037 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our mailing list. Schedules include a variety of classes that change each semester.
- Click To Enroll In Classes
- Spring 2015 Schedule of Classes
- Ed2Go Distance Learning Classes
- Faculty/Staff Program Request Form
- CEU Request for Approval Instructions
- CEU Request Form
- Computer Training Room Setup
- Inclement Weather Policy: All Community Education classes will be cancelled if the Russellville campus is closed. Please visit www.atu.edu for campus closure information.
Custom training is available for business and industry professionals throughout the Arkansas River Valley. We work with company leaders to identify, develop and deliver training programs specifically designed to meet the needs of the employee and employer.
Classes are scheduled to coincide with Arkansas Tech Universitys semesters with a new schedule of classes each spring, summer and fall.
Contact the Department of Community Education and Professional Development at (479) 356-2037 or by email email@example.com for information or inclusion on our email distribution list.