Walters Williams Scholarship
Guidelines for Eligibility
(1) Is currently enrolled in HA 4114 Internship
(2) Has successfully completed HA 4001 Internship Preparation
(3) Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Instructions for Application
(1) A letter of recommendation from a professional contact currently working in the
Hospitality Administration field
(2) A one page letter of application written by the student explaining outlining their candidacy and qualifications as they relate to this scholarship. Students can also include his/her interest in the hospitality industry.
(3) Current copy of academic transcript (an unofficial transcript acceptable).
(4) Please submit completed application and support documents to email@example.com
(Deadline for summer internship application is May 1 and Spring internship is December 1)
- Commitment to the hospitality industry
- Community service/volunteerism
- Communication skills
- Academic accomplishments