Throughout the different stages of raising a child, there have been books to help you along the way. From the What to Expect books to books on coping with the teenage years, there are experts out there who want to help you.
Here are a few books to help you as you begin your journey into this next transition the transition to college.
- Almost Grown: Launching Your Child from High School to College, Patricia Pasick
- Don't Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years, Helen Johnson
- Letting Go: A Parents Guide to Understanding the College Years, Karen Levin Coburn & Madge Lawrence Teeger
- The Launching Years: Strategies for Parenting from Senior Year to College Life, Laura Kastner & Jennifer Wyatt
- You're On Your Own, but Im Here if You Need Me: Mentoring Your Child During the College Years, Marjorie Savage
- When Your Kid Goes to College: A Parent's Survival Guide, Carol Barkin
- The Naked Roommate, Harlan Cohen
- Navigating Your Freshman Year, Allison Lombardo