COVID-19 Student Daily Health Screening
In order to help keep our ATU community safe, healthy; and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as a student at ATU you are required to participate in a daily health self-screen.
For students commuting to ATU, please complete BEFORE coming to campus. For residential students, please complete each day BEFORE leaving your residence hall.
Take your temperature. If you do not have access to a thermometer, please visit one of the temperature check stations available for you. These locations are as follows:
- Health and Wellness Center available beginning August 3rd (outdoor tent station by
north entrance of Doc Bryan Student Services Center); Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
- Department of Public Safety available beginning July 6th (716 N El Paso Avenue); Monday-Friday;
- University Commons Clubhouse available beginning August 10th; Monday-Friday; 8am-10pm and Sunday; 5pm-10pm
Ozark Campus - begins July 6
- Student Services Room 100 located in Student Services Conference Center (SSCC) Monday-Friday;
8am to 5pm
- Academic Affairs Office Room 151 and Collegiate Center Entrance Monday - Friday; 8 am to 5 pm
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms that are not associated with a chronic health condition?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever of 100.4 or greater
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days due to having symptoms or being
exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the questions in Step 2, please do not come to campus. Call the Health & Wellness Center immediately at (479) 968-0329 for further instruction.*
If you answered NO to ALL questions in Step 2, you are clear to come to campus.
*After hours and weekend guidance: If you answer YES to any of the questions in Step 2, and it is after 5:oo pm Monday-Friday or on Saturday or Sunday, please contact your medical provider, local urgent care clinic or emergency room for evaluation. If your health care provider suspects you may have COVID-19 or you are tested for COVID-19, please isolate at home or in your residence hall room and contact the Health and Wellness Center during normal operating hours of Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep campus safe and healthy!