Ozark Library Covid-19 info
If you have a question not answered below or need clarification, please contact the librarian.
- The Library will be open Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Fridays the librarian
will be available virtually. You may also contact us by phone, email, chat, and we
can set up WebEx meetings to assist as well. Library services are available to students,
faculty, staff, and ArkLink card holders. Computer labs are only available to students, faculty, staff.
- Food and Drink are not allowed in the Library or Student Union Computer Lab at this
time. We would prefer everyone to keep their masks on while in these spaces.
- If you'd prefer not to come inside the Library during this time, contact us and we
can arrange for you to pick up or drop off library items outside the building. Just
give us notice and we are happy to work with you.
- Computer space is limited due to social distancing. The library currently has 2 computers
available and the Student Union Computer Lab has 9 computers available. Wipes and hand sanitizer have also been provided for your safety. Please wipe down the keyboard, mouse, and desk space before and after each use.
- We will wipe down library items and they will be quarantined for 3 days upon return.
- The Library has a capacity of 4 people at a time (including the librarian) and the
Student Union Computer Lab has a capacity of 10 people at a time (including the library's
student worker). The Study Room has a capacity of 1. Please do not enter the space
if it appears full. If you'd like to reserve a time for the Study Room, please let
- We are still here to serve you. If there is something you need or would like to request, please contact us. We will do our best to help!