Certificate of Proficiency | Ozark Campus | In-Person or Online
This prepares students for the healthcare professions. It provides students the flexibility to utilize multiple disciplinary training options in a variety of technical fields.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Familiarity with human anatonmy
Skills You Will Learn
- Graduates of this program have valuable skills that qualify them for a huge array of professions, ranging from business to medical to mental health.
About This Degree
In-State: $129 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $258 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Nursing Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Community Health Worker
Alumni of our program work at:
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Baptist Health
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- This certificate may go directly into the healthcare support workforce. Students may continue on to pursue an Allied Health or General Studies Associate's Degree and a Bachelor of Applied Science.
Point of Pride
This credential prepares students for a vast array of opportunities in the healthcare industry.