Industrial Control Systems
Certificate of Proficiency | Ozark Campus | In Person
The Certificate of Proficiency in Industrial Controls is a course of study that prepares students for entry-level employment in an industrial maintenance, computer networking, or engineering related field. This certificate of proficiency may be applied to the Technical Certificate in Industrial Control Systems and the Associate of Applied Science degree in Automation Technology.
Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Students of the program work on equipment in a lab setting.
Skills You Will Learn
- Build and test a circuit using semi-conductors.
- Build and test a digital logic circuit.
- Calculate voltage current or resistance using Ohms Law.
About This Degree
In-State: $129 per credit hour
Out-of-State: $258 per credit hour
Students living in states bordering Arkansas receive in-state tuition.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. The Arkansas Tech University school
code to use on the FAFSA is 001089.
The AR Futures grant could cover your expenses for this credential. Check credential eligibility.
You could work as a(n):
- Controls Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Maintenance Technician
Alumni of our program work at:
- ABB Motors
- Hiram Walker Allied Domecq
- Tokai Carbon
- Tyson Foods
View the links below to better understand the courses, the course timeline, and who your faculty will be when you enroll as an ATU student.
Credentials that stack with this degree:
- Associate of Applied Science in Automation Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Technical Certificate in Industrial Control Systems
Point of Pride
ATU Ozark students won 1st place in the State of Arkansas at the last Skills USA Robotics competition in Little Rock.