Institutional Review Board
Any institution participating in research or sponsored programs must have an approval process in place for the use of human subjects. Please allow up to four weeks for applications to be reviewed. Applications submitted within the first seven days of the month will be reviewed by the end of the month. If the IRB committee has any questions or concerns regarding the proposal, the approval process may take longer than usual.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have further questions about whether or not your research must be reviewed by the IRB, please consult the Human Subject Decision Charts: 2018 Requirements. If the decision charts do not address your question, please contact the IRB at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
COLLABORATIVE INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING (CITI)
Researchers must complete the CITI training prior to beginning their project. IRB Applications will not be reviewed without inclduing proof of CITI course completion. The Collaborative Institutional Training (CITI) is an online training module teaching research methods.
INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD
- Supernumerary Group: Dr. Tennille Lasker-Scott, email@example.com
- College of Business: Dr. Wan Wei, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Engineering & Applied Sciences: Dr. Ekong Peters, email@example.com
- College of Natural and Health Sciences: Dr. Melissa Darnell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education: Dr. Sarah Gordon (Chair), email@example.com
- College of Arts and Humanities: Dr. Rebecca Goldstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Member: Seth Coulter