OFFICE OF Research and
SPONSORED PROGRAMS (ORSP)
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) supports Arkansas Tech University faculty and staff in securing external funding for research and collaboration projects. OSPUI aims to offer expertise in grant administration and provide a clear avenue for the submission process. Office responsibilities include:
- Assist in securing external funding
- Assist in grant budget development
- Review and approve proposals
- Provide technical support for electronic submissions
- Maintain IRB and IACUC protocols
- Connect ATU faculty and staff with university and community partners
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure agency compliance
- Provide grant writing training and professional development
- Locate and provide upcoming project opportunities
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is committed to providing knowledgeable and efficient support to faculty and university constituents by facilitating healthy relationships with external funding agencies and industry partners. ORSP promotes institutional success by helping to locate available funding sources, interpreting solicitations, and reviewing project budgets and proposals. ORSP is dedicated to promoting collaborations that stimulate academic and economic innovation while enhancing diverse partnerships within the university, community, and beyond.
ORSP: Promoting university success through fostering academic partnerships and industry collaboration.