The Museum Store
The Museum Store is the retail aspect and part of the education programming for the Arkansas Tech Museum at Arkansas Tech University. It is located in the Techionery Museum building on the Russellville campus.
The Store serves:
- Nonprofits including: museums, centers, libraries, K-12 schools, and college/university campus libraries and museums
- County and State agencies including libraries, museums, parks and visitor centers
- Area conservators
Arkansas Tech University faculty, staff, students, and alumni; nonprofit institutions
and conservators receive a 5% discount off retail prices for items not already on
The Museum Store operates as an archival supplies and resource center, although several publications related to Arkansas Tech University history are also available. Items & services available through the Store include:
- Publications from a number of archival vendors including Conservation Resources, Gaylord Brothers, Hollinger Metal Edge, Light Impressions/Lineco, Paige Company, and University Products.
- Products from specialty vendors are also available, such as adhesive backed hook and loop strip, parts to make custom coroplast boxes and trays, clear mylar zip lock bags, Japanese tissues, etc.
- Products and kits under an in-house Museum Made label.
- Publications and flyers for the non-specialist on integrated pest management, mold prevention and general collections care topics are available.
- Basic encapsulation services for archival documents and photographs in good condition.
Placing your orders through the Museum Store takes the hassle out of ordering. We are happy to meet with you here at the Store to determine the best products for your needs, talk on the phone at (479)964-3222, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We research the best prices available from our vendors, compile order quotes, and once the order is approved by you, place the order, and track it in transit.
Payment can be made by cash/check, invoice, and VISA & MAC for credit card orders. The Museum Store has an AISIS number for State agencies under (9999810 ATTN: Museum Store).
Note: Custom orders have a $150 product order minimum and are generally pre-paid.
Shippng charges are actual shipping costs.
The Museum Store operates under the same hours as the Museum, which are Monday-Friday 8-5.