Health and Wellness Center Programs
2022 Spring semester events
No need to register- just walk in!!
Offered by Hunter Bramlitt, LPC
Join us for this short awareness session on personal hygiene where you will learn the importance of daily cleanliness for both physical and mental health, proper oral and personal hygiene practices, and how to relate this information to your own body.
2022 spring counseling Groups
This group, led by counselor Craig Witcher, LPC, is offered for students who are facing the challenges of being LGBTQ+ in a heteronormative environment. The group is designed to facilitate peer support with the assistance of a licensed counselor. The group begins Thursday, January 27th and will be from 3:30-4:30. For the time being and to ensure everyone’s safety, the group will meet virtually at: https://atu.webex.com/meet/craig
Follow us on social for more info!
Virtual Mental Health workshops
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Test Anxiety
- Interpersonal Skills
- Mindfulness Skills: Taking Hold of Your Mind
- Distress Tolerance Skills
- Emotion Regulation Skills
- Suicide Prevention: Creating a Culture of Caring
- Audience: Residence Life staff but can be applied to other University roles such as faculty/staff members
VIRTUAL physical HEALTH WORKSHOPS
- Mononucleosis review
- Strep throat review
- Vaping review
- Personal hygiene review
- Influenza review
- Well women services