**Important COVID Information**
If you or your child are quarantined due to COVID and you are able to work remote, you will need to request an intermittent leave of absence. To request your leave, please click here. The letter or email instructing your or your child to quarantine is sufficient to approve this type of leave. This allows you to work remote and only submit for the time you actually miss. If you do not miss any work, you do not have to submit any time. However if you do miss work, your time off will be covered by the COVID sick pay until September 30, 2021 or until your 80 hours of COVID sick pay exhaust.
If you or your child are quarantined due to COVID and you are not able to work remote, you will need to request a continuous block leave of absence. To request your leave, please click here. Your time off will be covered by the COVID sick pay until September 30, 2021 or until your 80 hours of COVID sick pay exhaust.
*If you need to request a work place accommodation due to COVID-19, you will need to file an electronic request. For instructions, please click here.
Benefit Information during the pandemic
ATU would like to highlight some of the medical plan benefits during this extraordinary time.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield Information
To view additional details of your policy as related to COVID-19, please click the following link: https://www.arkansasbluecross.com/covid-19/members-covered-by-arkansas-blue-cross-health-advantage-fully-insured.
Take these everyday actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow (not your hands). Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched or may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hint: sing the “Happy Birthday” twice. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.