**Important COVID Information**
Reminder: If you are off work due to exposure or quarantine, you must also complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form located at: https://atu.medicatconnect.com/
atu employee COVID Quarantine or isolation Options
- Remote Work - If you or your household immediate family member are quarantined or isolated due to COVID and you CAN work remote, please see the new form here.
- Unable to Work - If you or your household immediate family member are quarantined or isolated due to COVID and you can NOT work remote, you will need to request a continuous block leave of absence. To request your leave, please click here.
- Remote Work with Time Off - If you are isolated due to COVID, can work remote, but have symptoms that require you to miss partial or full days of work, you will need to request a intermittent block leave of absence. To request your leave, please click here.
*If you need to request a work place accommodation due to COVID-19, you will need to file an electronic request. For instructions, please click here.
Benefit Information during the pandemic
ATU would like to highlight some of the medical plan benefits during this extraordinary time.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield Information
To view additional details of your policy as related to COVID-19, please click the following link: https://www.arkansasbluecross.com/covid-19/members-covered-by-arkansas-blue-cross-health-advantage-fully-insured.
Take these everyday actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow (not your hands). Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched or may be contaminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hint: sing the “Happy Birthday” twice. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.