College of Business GA
The College of Business at Arkansas Tech University is a highly engaged organization that cultivates life-long learners through academic programs tailored to the dynamic needs of employers.
The graduate assistant is a part-time position working within the College of Business. The primary responsibilities of the graduate assistant are to support the College of Business initiatives and assist in the development and academic learning of students.
- Provide exemplary customer service, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivating, goal-oriented with strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines with personal initiative.
- Team-oriented philosophy with the ability to multitask projects and responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and familiar with current social media platforms.
- Assist program directors, performing research and reports, etc.
- Assist the Coordinator of Student Engagement in planning and coordinating events as well as managing the College of Business social media platforms.
- Provide guidance and support to other GA/student workers regarding administrative duties.
- Opportunities to work on an assigned special project by a College of Business faculty members.
- Support College of Business faculty and staff.
- Perform requests from faculty and staff in a timely and efficient manner making sure tasks are done completely and to the best of your ability.
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly stipend divided over a 9 month contract
18 graduate credit hour waiver per academic year