MARCOMM Graduate Assistant Position
The Office of Marketing & Communication(MARCOMM) is looking for a Graduate Assistant to start in Fall of 2021.
About this Job
This position is a graduate assistant in the MARCOMM office at ATU. The job will support our digital team. The position is at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville and will require the selected candidate to be on campus in Russellville.
Seeking a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Need someone with initiative, self-starter
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to pitch and develop content ideas
- Ability to approach people for interviews
- Comfortable with creative shooting, not news
- Comfortable with documentary-style shooting and interviews
- Proficient with shooting with a camera and a smartphone
- Proficient with sound and lighting
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects preferred, but not required
- On-camera experience preferred, but not required
- Familiar with video trends in social media platforms
About Arkansas Tech - University Marketing & Communication
We're a fun and enthusiastic group of ATU employees who tell the ATU story!
This position will begin in August 2021, and it includes a tuition waiver for a graduate program at Arkansas Tech. Additionally, it includes a $10 an hour stipend for 20 hours a week of work.
The selected candidate will only be asked to cover their fees and books each semester.
The position is renewable for four semesters and may include summer opportunity for
Please email a resume and cover letter to Carrie Phillips email@example.com. The deadline to apply is March 26, 2021.