The Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI) is a specialized program of study to serve the increasing workforce needs in the area of health information technology. The curriculum utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to include health care delivery concepts, coupled with information technology in a changing environment.
Expectations of graduate assistants include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative office support
- Providing HI/HIM faculty assistance/support
- Assisting students in the HI/HIM computer lab, as needed
- Maintaining and tracking weekly office hours
- Communicating effectively with office staff/faculty
- Maintaining a professional attitude/persona at all time in the office and with students
Melinda Wilkins, PhD, RHIA, FAHIMA
How to Apply
1. Complete online GA application. (If applying for multiple positions, please submit only one. One works for all!)
2. Email resume and cover letter to Melinda Wilkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly stipend divided over a 9 month contract
18 graduate credit hour waiver per academic year