Curriculum and Instruction houses programs that lead to educational licensure at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. It also provides advance preparation for teachers.
The Graduate Assistant is a part-time position working within the Department of Curriculum and Instruction. The primary responsibilities of the Graduate Assistant of Curriculum and Instruction are to support the College of Education initiatives and assist in the development and academic learning of students.
- Provide exemplary customer service, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivating, goal-oriented with strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines with personal initiative.
- Team-oriented philosophy with the ability to multitask projects and responsibilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Assist directors of graduate programs, performing research, records, reports, etc.
- Provide guidance and support to other GA/student workers regarding administrative duties.
- Perform all necessary administrative functions to ensure effective and efficient operation of Curriculum and Instruction.
- Opportunities to work on an assigned special project by a College of Education faculty member.
- Support Curriculum and Instruction faculty and staff.
- Perform requests from faculty and staff in a timely and efficient manner making sure tasks are done completely and to the best of your ability.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
1. Send cover letter and resume to Lydia Rogers at email@example.com.
Monthly stipend divided over Spring semester.
9 graduate credit hour waiver for Spring Semester.